Shamanic Yoga Breathwork for Self-Healing
“I’ve spent countless hours in therapy talking about my childhood trauma and still nothing’s changed. Now that I know the cause of my trauma, how do I actually heal it?”
I hear this question again and again. 12 years ago I asked myself the same thing, and the quest for answers led me on a journey into the heart of yoga and plant medicine shamanism.
In this workshop I share with you the most effective yoga breathwork techniques and show you how to put them together into a simple 15-minute practice that will empower you to be your own shaman.
Included in this workshop:
• Comparative study of energetic healing models in yoga & shamanism
• The 3 most essential yoga breathwork techniques from the roots of the tradition
• Clear and concise step-by-step instruction on all techniques
• 15-minute practice that you can do everyday for self-healing & self-care
• Clarity on why and how to practice yoga breathwork
• Confidence on what to practice and how to do it safely and effectively
• A practice that will empower you in all aspects of your life
• Inspiration to actually do it!
What others are saying:
"Wow, you made it all so simple! I'm going to watch it all the time and do that practice."
"For the first time, something clicked for me."
"I very much enjoyed it! I appreciated how you showed how to adapt the practice to any culture."
For more on this topic, please check out my book Yoga & Plant Medicine (available on Amazon or my website brianjames.ca) or check out my short film The Shamanic Roots of Yoga https://youtu.be/b9KT7rVgynk
About Brian James
Brian James is a yoga teacher, counsellor, musician and shamanic practitioner based on Vancouver Island, Canada where he lives with his wife, astrologer Debbie Stapleton and their two canine companions. For over 25 years he's been exploring the intersections between spirituality, psychology and shamanism. For more information, please visit http://brianjames.ca
3 videos (1hr 41m runtime) + PDF of presentation slides